Smilie story - add another chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Administrator
Site Team
Once upon a time there was a :confused: :fish1:named Truffle.
Truffle was easily scared and would often :hide: or :dance: to distract himself from scary things like the :devilish: or the neighbors evil cat. Truffle had good reason to be scared because once, his true :love: had been kidnapped and even though he had tried to save her, she was bound in :taped: and whisked away. The only clue he had to find her was that the kidnapper smelled like :spam:

Truffle missed his true :love: mightily and dreamed of the day when he could :kiss: her once again. He had almost given up hope of ever seeing her again when something strange happened.......

only lobsters eat :spam: Perhaps the kidnapper was actually a lobster in disguise. Truffle's :love: was in even more trouble than he had realized if she was in clutches of a lobster! Truffle :bawl: for awhile, then he sat up, straightened his fins, and said to himself....

This isn't right! I can't :hide: anymore! There's a :fish2: out there that I :love:, and while I'm :( that she's not safe, I can do something about this!

So he :fish1: out the door, took a look around, thought one last time about his :smitten:, and...

Back
Top Bottom