WOW almost 70* yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
Who would have thought yesterday was almost 70* dogs were loving life

Now today so far I would estimate about 1 1/2 ft and still coming of new snow
very wet snow dropping limbs every where , looking out the window now it's almost total white out ,
lets see is this going to beat the blizzard of 2003 at the rate it's building I can see it happening ,
img_3351297_0_5cfbdf6c263dd6e627e0758c344b7305.jpg

Holy temperature changes, Batman! Happy not to be there. Hoping not to see that white stuff for another 9 months if possible. Was in the mid 70s in the Commonwealth (that's Virginia) today and will be like that for the next few days.
I still have a half tank of gas in my snow blower. I need to siphon it out and put it in the shed for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My dad lives in Peyton and he has pics of the snow being so deep/piled high one year it was level with the top of the house on the side facing the mountains.....LOL

it's been in the 80's here lately, friggin' weird.

How do you clear that?? Or does it just melt? I think every third year we might get some sleet somewhere in the state.

My dad lives in Peyton and he has pics of the snow being so deep/piled high one year it was level with the top of the house on the side facing the mountains.....LOL

it's been in the 80's here lately, friggin' weird.

It was like that back in 2003 when 6 ft fell in 3 hrs I missed it by 1 year but I'm sure it will happen again

Back
Top Bottom