College Basketball.... Let The Madness Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UNC has 6 road games down the stretch including trips to Charlottesville, Durham, and Raleigh.
Kentucky [Edit: not KY but WVU] got stifled in the swamp. I saw Florida's Dorian Finney-Smith (leading scorer in the KY/FL game) play in HS; my son's HS team played his team in the VA state final four in 2010.
Was at the gym today and thought I would finish up with a few minutes on the elliptical. On the tv was the second half of the MD-OSU game. One hour and 700+ calories later I watch MD pull out a close win.
February will probably be the most competitive month.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
UNC has 6 road games down the stretch including trips to Charlottesville, Durham, and Raleigh.
Kentucky got stifled in the swamp. I saw Florida's Dorian Finney-Smith (leading scorer in the KY/FL game) play in HS; my son's HS team played his team in the VA state final four in 2010.
Was at the gym today and thought I would finish up with a few minutes on the elliptical. On the tv was the second half of the MD-OSU game. One hour and 700+ calories later I watch MD pull out a close win.
February will probably be the most competitive month.

The road doesn't get any easier for OSU. @ Wiscy, MSU twice, Iowa, and that team up north. Hopefully we'll reach the NIT, at least.

MD down the stretch gets Purdue twice, host Michigan and Wiscy, and finish up at Bloomington to face the Hoosiers.
OSU played well enough to win but missed FTs killed the them today.

UNC has their hands full with Louisville (the same team that got man handled at home by UVA).
Looking forward to the Indy-Michigan game later tonight.

UNC has their hands full with Louisville (the same team that got man handled at home by UVA).
Looking forward to the Indy-Michigan game later tonight.

Grrrrrrr

We will pull through. Marcus Paige is Mr. 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grrrrrrr

We will pull through. Marcus Paige is Mr. 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was Mr 1st and 2nd half against MD early in the season. But not tonight.
Not to get ahead of myself but it is going to be an interesting ACC conference tournament.

So close :(

Louisville really bounced back though. They got hammered against virginia; I thought they'd pull a duke and drop a few games after that.

I saw that Villanova was #1 and Xavier was #5, and that Duke isn't even ranked! This season is a crazy one.

This thread has been too quite! Let's get it alive again. March madness is almost upon us.

OSU is currently playing MSU in East Lansing. It's their last chance to get into the dance. I'm hoping for an upset. Go Bucks!

NIT it is then. This game is saddening me.

OSU is a very young team. What would MD be without Trimble? Though his PPG has gone down, he is still the floor general and playmaker.
Valentine & Co are on a role and are peaking as the tourney approaches.

OSU is a very young team. What would MD be without Trimble? Though his PPG has gone down, he is still the floor general and playmaker.
Valentine & Co are on a role and are peaking as the tourney approaches.

Maybe a good NIT run would serve well for next season. I think MD will go far in the tourney, but as we all know, it's called March Madness for a reason.

Cough cough . . . it's back! OSU plays Navy soon. Seems fitting since it is Veterans Day. Go Bucks!

Watching Indy and Kansas right now. KU has two 17 years on the team: one is a 7' 280# freshman and the other a junior.

Thad Matta had a good run, but Ohio State is officially searching for a new coach. I'm hoping for a home run hire.

Thad Matta had a good run, but Ohio State is officially searching for a new coach. I'm hoping for a home run hire.

I heard about that today. I think (his) health concerns was one of the factors. Hope they find someone who can get them back into the BIG 10 elite. This is coming from a Terps fan.

Hate to admit it but if osu is good it makes the league better. Hope they get a good one..... One notch below Archie Miller! Lol

We don't hold your Terps against you fresh! My relatives are all Purdue fans and I still love them!

Thanks! Been following MD since the 80s and due to transactions I still don't understand (well, money) find myself in Big 10 country. I still keep an eye on the ACC but that conference has gotten bloated (15 teams).
Was an interesting year for the Big 10.

Back
Top Bottom