College Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from a long weekend at Michigan State: GO GREEN!

Daughter and I harrassing Sparty a bit :hide:

img_3274556_0_3cdc6404bc458c7a6583cdfc1433bf7e.jpg

Just got back from a long weekend at Michigan State: GO GREEN!

Daughter and I harrassing Sparty a bit :hide:

img_3274561_0_3cdc6404bc458c7a6583cdfc1433bf7e.jpg

Should be a good game between them and OSU this year.

We are under 24 hours from the first kickoff!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Jayhawks gonna win 1.... Hopefully. Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And that first game is my gamecocks vs tarheels! I'm stoked! Last year we opened the season on Thursday too and got thrashed by Texas A&M in route to a disappointing 7-6 season. With first year starter Connor Mitch now at the helm a lot of people have written us off this year, big mistake!!

Michigan @ Utah and TCU @ Minnesota are also being played tomorrow. Any other interesting games for tomorrow that I'm missing?

Not sure those are all I know of. I'm taking USC over UNC, Michigan over Utah ( supposedly this would be an upset, lots of people saying Michigan will lose) and TCU over Minnesota, what you guys think? Any predictions for any other games?

Not sure those are all I know of. I'm taking USC over UNC, Michigan over Utah ( supposedly this would be an upset, lots of people saying Michigan will lose) and TCU over Minnesota, what you guys think? Any predictions for any other games?

Idk about this week, next week I got Tennessee beating Oklahoma

I'd have to predict that South Carolina, Utah, and TCU all win. I think Wisconsin will give Alabama a tough game, and I predict Ohio State will avenge their lose to Virginia Tech from last year. My upset prediction of the week: Northwestern stuns No. 21 Stanford.

Alabama! It's gonna be tough but I'm crimson through an through. Been through tough years before

Idk about this week, next week I got Tennessee beating Oklahoma

I agree

I'd have to predict that South Carolina, Utah, and TCU all win. I think Wisconsin will give Alabama a tough game, and I predict Ohio State will avenge their lose to Virginia Tech from last year. My upset prediction of the week: Northwestern stuns No. 21 Stanford.

again, I can see all of those

Alabama! It's gonna be tough but I'm crimson through an through. Been through tough years before

You guys will be fine, 10-1 in route to another sec west title IMO

I'm super excited for the iron bowl, didn't get to go last year, actually only been to one up in Tuscaloosa, 2010

I bleed orange and blue though but I'm sure you guys will be fine, until late November that is

Good luck on yalls season until then

And that first game is my gamecocks vs tarheels! I'm stoked! Last year we opened the season on Thursday too and got thrashed by Texas A&M in route to a disappointing 7-6 season. With first year starter Connor Mitch now at the helm a lot of people have written us off this year, big mistake!!

Good luck this year! I remember Mitch from AAU bball up in NoVA before he moved to NC.
Following Old Dominion at E Mich, U of MD hosting Richmond, and OS coming to Blacksburg.

Ill wear my go cocks shirt fer ya.

I'm sort of starting to learn about all this college stuff, cocks is a school mascot correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advic

I'm sort of starting to learn about all this college stuff, cocks is a school mascot correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advic

0z8G0Bm.png
Actually, they are the Gamecocks of the University of South Carolina. Not to be confused with USC, the University of Southern California. The two teams played against each other in 1980 and 1983 with each team taking a victory. The Trojans is the mascot of the latter team and you can imagine the creative t-shirts and bumper stickers that appeared as a result of their meetings.

Kickoff in fifteen minutes! It's finally football season!

I got chiefs, royals, n college kickoff.... Gonta be a great day.

Back
Top Bottom