fish stores? washington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devon H

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone. I live in Washington on the west side of the mountains and I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good fish stores around Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, and even as far down as Portland Oregon... my friends and I are looking for some new good stores.

Theres a store in marysville (sp?) and a good cichlid store in Stanwood.. pretty decent store in oak harbor

Theres Conway tropical fish up in Conway, Pet-Pourri in Everett, The fish store in North Seattle. Tropical fish world in Sumner. There's so many good stores in the greater Seattle area, if you are a member of Greater Seattle Aquarium Society you get a 10% at any store that sponsors the club I believe there is 5-8 total I'd have to go look them up.

Demonknight said:
The oak Harbor ones having their anniversary this weekend with some great deals http://islandpetcenter.com/

The conway one is the one I was thinking was in Stanwood.

The one in Marysville I haven't made it to, just hear a lot about it
Home Page

I've never heard of that one in Marysville and I have lived in the area for about 2 yrs now I'll have to check it out.

New petco in smokey pt by Costco has a good selection of salt water fish and crustasions. Jones & Co in Marysville has tons of fresh water stuff and a huge selection of tanks and supplies, but limited salt fish, sometimes hard to get help though. I heard there's a good one in lake Stevens between the QFC and the gas station that I will check out in a couple days

Bridges did in fact move to Snoho by the Fred Meyer. Just went to Jones and Co not a bad little place they have a good selection of larger tanks and even have a 30 day layway. Their live stock selection isn't all that impressive but they do have 5-6 isles of food, filters ect. Prices are a little hit or miss however.

Got my son entered into a fish tank contest at the store, supposed to use "fish tank safe" items, let me just say that going by what i saw getting put into tanks that def is lacking... toys that had metal in them, toys that I hope had the batteries removed ect... Told my son even if he doesn't win anything, at least we know the few things we had wouldn't kill off any fish he ends up getting.

Demonknight said:
Got my son entered into a fish tank contest at the store, supposed to use "fish tank safe" items, let me just say that going by what i saw getting put into tanks that def is lacking... toys that had metal in them, toys that I hope had the batteries removed ect... Told my son even if he doesn't win anything, at least we know the few things we had wouldn't kill off any fish he ends up getting.

That's cool! Where did you enter him at? They had a contest like that at the pet expo in puyallup.

the local fish store is having a huge sale, tanks everywhere up to a set of 5 210 gallon beasties...I can only wish...

Back
Top Bottom