Music Therapy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stacey W.

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a very stressful job at times. People don't really understand what a Veterinary Technicians responsibilities are from day to day. I am a dental hygienist, anesthesiologist, lab technician, emergency nurse, ICU nurse, etc... At the end of the day I need a release which is music. What kind of music do you guys unwind to? I recommend Massive Attack. On a really bad day I need something heavy such as August Burns Red.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmm, matters how I'm feeling that day. I usally listen to scars and stories album by the fray or the band years and years. If I'm in a creative mood or something, then I usally listen to gaming sounds tracks like mass effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love the goo goo dolls, they are my favorite band.
Bon Jovi is great too, and I have about 5 Katy Perry songs that i listen to when I feel mehh.

It also depends on the day for me too though. I don't listen to music as often as I used to, I need to!

Look up Walls and Pull Myself together by the Rocket Summer on youtube :)

These are good to help de-stress and such:
http://www.amazon.com/Calming-Collection-Worries-meditation-thoughts/dp/1450734618/
http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Calm-Within-Guided-Meditations/dp/B00DHKHNSC/

I just love music....I can't play any instrument or make music, but I listen almost 24/7 it seems, LOL. My favorite song ever is "On The Floor" by Jennifer Lopez, do you guys know that one? It is so catchy and certain parts are pretty relaxing/cool. This extended version has a really cool intro!

I also love music from: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Rihanna etc.

This is my second favorite song ever....again, it's pretty relaxing while still being a dance song.

Anyways, I sure can babble about music! LOL

Phish is one of my favorites, just getting lost in the never ending jams.
My alarm is the opening to wingsuit.. hard to get mad on Monday:) magnaball wooo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My alarm is the opening to wingsuit.. hard to get mad on Monday:) magnaball wooo

Oh my goodness another phish phan? Color me shocked! (Not sarcastic, I never meet other phish fans)

My personal favorite is maybe a little out there- Divided Sky, something about that song just speaks to me, gives me chills.

I do all my tank maintenance while listening to the album "Dark Side Of The Moon" by Pink Floyd

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I do all my tank maintenance while listening to the album "Dark Side Of The Moon" by Pink Floyd

And that my folks is some real music! :D

Well I guess I'm the only oddball that listens to Avenged Sevenfold, DragonForce, Killswitch Engage, We Came As Romans, and Memphis May Fire while doing water changes. Hardly anyone would call that soothing but it is to me haha I only got like 100+ more artists I listen to.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Well I guess I'm the only oddball that listens to Avenged Sevenfold, DragonForce, Killswitch Engage, We Came As Romans, and Memphis May Fire while doing water changes. Hardly anyone would call that soothing but it is to me haha I only got like 100+ more artists I listen to.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I'm a bug av7x fan as well!! I listen to lots of different music, very little can be heard on the radio.

I'm a bug av7x fan as well!! I listen to lots of different music, very little can be heard on the radio.

Hooray I'm not alone! Lol hardly any of mine is played/ allowed to play on the radio :D haha

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Edm, trap, The Amity Affliction mainly but also old like 1940-1950s stuff like Ink Spots, Bing Cosby, etc..

I think I like prettymuch everything people have listed. My taste in music is like my taste in fish- it's faster to list what I don't like than what I do.

Hooray I'm not alone! Lol hardly any of mine is played/ allowed to play on the radio :D haha

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I am also an anti-radio kinda gal. I like very unique music from very heavy to very old industrial music such as Front Line Assembly.

Duran Duran, police, Alice in chains, stone temple pilots, tears for fears, Janis Joplin, America, deftones, led zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, and the mamas & the papas. All day every day.

Back
Top Bottom