Newborn kittens!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're a month old and walking!

img_2659258_0_f395c8c9e64254bea2e0109f3fe9debc.jpg

img_2659258_1_0b52c5fec9b371134194c0440b6c125e.jpg

Yup. Trouble already!

They are walking, climbing out of their box, and eating some solids now! Later today I will be giving them their own litter box, as they will start using one soon.

Yeah, at those prices you might as well get a plane ticket and come pick them up yourself! It's ridiculous. I've looked at exotics online and its the shipping that kills you when buying mammals out of state. One of these days I will have some cool exotics (maybe a Bengal or savannah cat, or a sugar glider, maybe a domesticated fox) but only if I don't have to ship them! A hedgehog is also a much desired pet for me, but I know of a good local breeder for those.

They are eating kibble and wet foods, and walking and playing. They are still a bit wobbly, and its adorable! And very affectionate. They love to camp out by our feet.

Can you take a video?
I wanna see these little guys in action

Can you take a video?
I wanna see these little guys in action

I can try! I've never uploaded anything to YouTube before but I can try. And if I can get it figured out I will also post the video I took at the public aquarium of a penguin following a little girl from behind the glass. Just some bonus cuteness.

I can try! I've never uploaded anything to YouTube before but I can try. And if I can get it figured out I will also post the video I took at the public aquarium of a penguin following a little girl from behind the glass. Just some bonus cuteness.
lol good luck

Back
Top Bottom