NHL Hockey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Who's rooting for who? I've seen college football and basketball and MLB playoff threads so how bout a hockey one.
For me I'm rooting for the hawks. Who just beat the oilers 4-3 in OT. FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

umaine black bears! ...oh wait you said NHL? Uhhhh Bruins, I guess? :lol:

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hawks get 2 in 100 seconds!! OT here we go!!! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!!!!

Against the ducks too. Tomorrow we take on the Kings. 9:30 CST puck drop.

Congratulations Patrick Kane on being the only American born NHL player with a 19 game point streak...Hawks up 1-0 with 7:33 left in the 1st against LA. Go Hawks!!!

Kaner extends the streak to 20!!! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!!!

Cant watch.... Jayhawks playing basketball.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Crow hasn't allowed a goal in 7 consecutive periods, Kaners streak extends to 26, 3 goals by the bottom 6, 2 goals in the last 35 seconds of the 3rd!! HAWKS WIN!!!!!!!

Hawks win!! Crow has only allowed 2 goals in the past 127 shots faced!! He is on ?????!!!

Hawks score again!! 5-2 against the coyotes, 5 shots in rhe first period and 3 of them went in! Coyotes are onto their backup goaltender after the starter let up the first 3
5 minutes left in the second.

Thought I was watching a bockey game not baseball! Hawks win 7-5, not pretty but we got it done.

Hawks end 2015 with a bang! 4-3 OT win over Colorado in Colorado!! Darling looked good for not playing in a long time! Fear The Feathers!!!

Hard to win when you play the NHL shutout leader, maybe next time Ottowa. Crow leads the NHL with 6 shutouts as the Hawks beat Ottowa 3-0!! Hawks are #3 in their division being 2 points behind the Blues and 12 points behind the Stars, This win puts Chicago 10 games over 500 :D:D Nice way to start 2016 out.

What...An...Overtime....some of the best saves made by both goalies but Pararin gets the GWG for the Hawks! Rematch comes in the UC tomorrow night #Breadman

Back
Top Bottom