Opinions?? :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrgazza

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys and girls!
This is a pic of my new 215l (57gal) four foot tank. Just got the plants and am still waiting for delivery of my canister filter next week I hope!! What do you think?? Cheers! :mad:)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415562752.116639.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

Looking good! I'd add a slope in one corner for some depth

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There's a bit of height in the back left behind the rocks, I'm trying to find a plant that will sort of creep and hang over the slate ?

it looks good I like it. I think maybe a few little rocks may look nice in the font :)

it looks good I like it. I think maybe a few little rocks may look nice in the font :)

That's a really good idea, I could smash up some slate and maybe bury it so it's just proud of the sand? Nice bit of inspiration there bambam :)

yes I think that will look really nice but that was your idea slate. That will look well cool I think :)

Thanks guys :) plants are growing well and canister is all set up and working like a charm! Planning on diy co2, it's gunna be a jungle in there ;-)

Back
Top Bottom