Seascape Aquatics, Colorado Springs, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rosenweiss

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just have to give this place a glowing review.

I've been to every LFS in Colorado Springs, and even a couple of Petsmarts and a Petco. This is by far the BEST, cleanest, most knowledgeable, best stocked freshwater fish supplier there is.

I went in today, and they had microrasboras, celestial pearl danios, endlers livebearers, and peacock gudgeons--things you don't often find in local stores. They were helpful and friendly and their tanks were impeccable.

Not only that, but their prices are relatively good. For reference-- 8.99 per celestial pearl danio, BUT they give bulk discounts! $60 for a Fluval Chi, which is about that online, or more. $10 for a medium sized bottle of Flourish Excel, which I've seen at $13 at an LFS.

They also carry NLS fish food (!!!) and have a pretty nice saltwater selection, as well, including a lovely display tank with a maroon clown incredibly bonded to some sort of huge coral.

If you're in Colorado Springs, DON'T bother with Fishy Business or Tropical Treasures (the first is dirty and not well-kept, schooling fish are apart and randomly assigned, and everything just doesn't look nice; the latter is almost all cichlids and is pretty sketchy too).

Beautiful livestock, knowledgeable, and with an incredible selection of ferts, foods (frozen too) and fish.

One thing I would say is that they do not sell AC filters, only powerheads. Still, for equipment, any old LFS works.

Thanx for the info.that's great to know. C/S. Westside.

Just to up date the place is still wonderful all of the OP is still true the only issue I have is they won't trade in fish even if you bought it from them it's a little disappointing in that regard

Oh and Fishy Business is not out if business

Tropical Treasures is all mbuna and some oscars and a few angels but it's always dirty

And valley pets down in fountain colorado is by far the worse the first time I stopped by I was disgusted this place is a disgrace to the hobby never have I see a LFS this dirty in my life sick and dead fish in most of their tanks.

I stopped by here a second time just to take pictures but I was surprisingly impressed with the cleaning job they did still had some sick fish like oscars with hith and dirty tanks so in a couple of months I will be back and see how they are doing anyway here is some pics of valley pets ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393708418.458684.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393708443.431310.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393708462.487956.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393708494.664796.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393708519.545631.jpg

Back
Top Bottom