should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw really haha this place has another guy coming in today to have an interview so ill guess I'll see how I got later this week it's 45-55 hours a week so I'd be stoked with that and I'm building trailers for trucks which I would love

How did your interview go? Mine went well I got the job everything was going really well.... But then I'm only an apprentice but I have finished all my studies and all my employer has to do is sign a paper saying that I'm finished but he won't so the other job won't let me start now. But I got a pay rise so that's alright

Well, I figured I would update this!! I didn't get any job I wanted. I did finally get one on May 20th and it's a minimum wage job unfortunatly. I recently met a guy who works for frito lays and I just finished the drug test on Friday!!! It pays 3$ more per hour. It's part time but in 2-3 months I can become full time and make 13$ an hour total!!! Excellent benefits, holiday pay, vacation pay!!! And much more! I hope i get this job!!! Derrick is growing fast!! He is 12lbs 6oz now and 23" long!! He is smiling all the time and baby talking!!! He also had is first shots yesterday!! He only cried for a minute!!! How's everything with you Daryl?

Things are going well on my end kailey got her needles last week and got moved from her bassinet to her cot. Congrats on the job shame about the pay tho :/ surly its illegal to work for so little my work has to pay a minimum of $23 an hour once someone reaches 21 I get a pay rise at the end of the week im going up a whoke $7 an hour its crazy. Move to australia J we get taxed like not tomorrow but we get paid a fair bit :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmm going back and reading this I laugh at some of it haha! Sorry forum! This one deserves an update! Well, Derrick has grown a lot! More than I could imagine! Plus we had another baby boy who is now 7 months (surprise) and I'll tell you that the second time around seems to be a lot more scary! But all in all I'm a happy dad! Couldn't be happier actually but yeah no more kiddo's for a long time. Will get a pic posted as soon as they upload to dropbox

Back
Top Bottom