Video camera help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
So as some of you know I have a youtube channel and you can find my latest video by clicking the link at the end of this post, but I am only using my galaxy s4 camera. I am looking at getting a better camera to take videos with but I don't want to spend a lot. I also want to make fishing videos(from my kayak) so it has to either be water proof or have a waterproof case option and have a mount of some sort, and I want to make fly tying videos with it so the smaller the better(movie/tv style cameras are outa the question)
I was thinking something like a GoPro but thats just the first thing that came to mind.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't know many cameras but GoPro cameras would be where I'd go. Other then that I like the quality of the videos I get with my iPhone 6s aside from when the actinic lights are on.

I don't like to carry too many different gadgets when the quality I want can be met with a cell phone. Then slap a lifeproof case on and it's water proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom