What other hobbies do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436399663.232078.jpgPrototype! I drew the gills too large on the discus so now it looks like it has a Jay Leno chin xD

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Im in. Dryfit for me please. Ill pimp it at disc golf tourneys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hunting, fishing, fly fishing, fly tying, guns, and fish. Probably missing something but those are the major ones.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Working out/ training for my sports (Football, Basketball, Lacrosse), Fishing, Geocaching, Mountain Biking, and traveling. It amazes me how few people really have a hobby that they care about, its becoming more and more rare in our society which embraces averageness and conformity for people to have somewhat unusual hobbies like aquarium keeping and those listed! I couldn't imagine life without my hobbies... what would I do to mix it up sometimes? :lol:

I stopped telling people I keep aquariums, I got sick of "ew fish are gross and they're like weird" or my personal favorite "you like can't even hold them."
I also want to get into the airsoft leagues around November as well.
Used to play hockey, would love to get back into it but band kinda got in the way.
Oh and band, yeah it's pretty much awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You guys are amazing! My only hobbies are fishkeeping, fishkeeping, and...umm... fishkeeping.

I'm with you man, aside from college and Xbox, this is my only active hobby.

Does being the worlds biggest metal head count? :D Avenged Sevenfold, Theory of a Deadman, Dragonforce, Sevendust, Red, BMTH, breaking Benjamin, disturbed, papa roach, we came as Romans, seether, shall I go on? :)

Caleb

Does being the worlds biggest metal head count? :D Avenged Sevenfold, Theory of a Deadman, Dragonforce, Sevendust, Red, BMTH, breaking Benjamin, disturbed, papa roach, we came as Romans, seether, shall I go on? :)

Caleb

These are not metal bands lol

Jesse

These are not metal bands lol

Jesse

It depends on what you classify as metal sir. There's old metal and new metal, classic rock or new rock, hard rock, there's so many categories these days it's easier to just settle with metal.

Caleb

The Amity Affliction & Of Mice and Men?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I forgot to list that im a turntablist.... Real DJ THAT USES VINYL. Not one of these cd/computer button pushing dj's. I guess since its a job, i forget it started as a hobby. Lol.

Electronic musichead here: Skrillex, knifeparty, F-777, dunderpatrullen, tristam, bossfight, fantomenk, pegboard nerds, braken...

Skrillex sux butt. Sry, but its true. Ive been an edm dj since '93. Back when we were getting tear gassed and having our equipment confiscated in omaha. These new djs dont know anything but a computer program. Most cant read, write, or lay down music without a puter telling them how.

No offense, exotic aquarist, abt the skrillex comment. Im just jaded. These newbies couldnt do it without a computer program telling them how. I was at scratch battle once and one kid wanted to use his cdj's... I let him show us what he had. Then handed him the same two tracks on vinyl and he couldnt do anything musically without a blinking display telling him how. Saddening really. Music is so much more... You feel it, you live it, you love it.... And if you cant do it, dont.

skrillex does suck, just wanted to put it in there because it counts as an electronic band

Back
Top Bottom