Issues with profile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
When I try to get into my profile I get this (pic). Pretty sure I exist? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1419109769427.jpg
    1419109769427.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 121
I can't be the only one? ? Or can I??

You must be the ghost of AA lol! Mine doesn't do that but it only lets me log in on the app for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone? I know there are a few out there...

Log out and back in again. If not, delete and reinstall the app. I don't remember which one solved my issue but one did work.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Ok I'll give it a try

Neither worked.

Neither worked.

Hmm.... One of those fixed mine. Maybe logoff from desktop, and login from mobile then login from desktop ? Tryin to figure all the combos out. Maybe your device itself has an update that's missing ?

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Wouldn't that be crazy if I wasn't even real this whole entire time?!?!? Woah.....

Well. Still don't exist:(

If you log onto AA using a desktop, at the bottom there is a 'contact us' page you could try. I've used that before with pretty prompt response. Hope it comes back soon.

Is the "Threads started by" feature only on the browser or is it available on the app? Yes, it is convenient. One should not have to hunt down their own posts.
If it takes me reporting you to help resolve this I will.

Is the "Threads started by" feature only on the browser or is it available on the app? Yes, it is convenient. One should not have to hunt down their own posts.
If it takes me reporting you to help resolve this I will.

I have full access to everything when using Chrome browisng.. it's confined to the app..it's most convenient..
Thanks man.. you can't report me bro.. I'm reporting myself..

Brookster -

Try the Contact Us at the bottom of the page the tech wizards respond to that button and know how to fix things. Just explain what is going on and they will send you an email, and/or fix it.

I did mention this issue plus there is this thread. So probably it is being checked on/worked on. Surprising you would be the only one. Strange things happen to me too. I doubt the problem is impossible to fix and hoping maybe soon.

I've just sent you a test PM please try to open that. Next if you are still having trouble please uninstall app, TURN OFF YOUR DEVICE, then restart and then reinstall the app.

If you are still having trouble after that we will need to know more about your device, what operating system, what version, what version of the app you have loaded, etc.

Got pm thanks, beginning phase 2

Phase 2 complete, existence still in question:(

Back
Top Bottom