new fish?..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elchakas

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im thinking about adding new fish... what would be some fish i could add suggestions?...

I currently have a 125g w 2 ocellaris clown, a firefish, damsel, and a yellow tang...

Any sugestions on what to add?..

Im thinking about some chromis, a six line wrass, or some sort of goby?...

Mmmmm nice fish... never even thought or new about it... just looked it up... and sounds like it would b a nice addition.. cleaner plus a good looking fish...

Elchakas said:
Im thinking about adding new fish... what would be some fish i could add suggestions?...

I currently have a 125g w 2 ocellaris clown, a firefish, damsel, and a yellow tang...

Any sugestions on what to add?..

Im thinking about some chromis, a six line wrass, or some sort of goby?...

What about a marine betta? Gboy has one. It's beautiful.

Yeah i think im leaning towards a goby or chromis... most likely goby... i dont think my lfs carrys the goldhead though...=((

Is the sharknose goby different from the neon goby or is it a species of neon goby.

Elchakas said:
Yeah i think im leaning towards a goby or chromis... most likely goby... i dont think my lfs carrys the goldhead though...=((

That's too bad. The gold headed sleepers are beautiful. I saw a baby one at petco and fell in love. A school of chromis would probably look really pretty. Best of luck picking your next fish!

Bearchumjs said:
In regards to the gold headed sleeper goby, one day someone is going to get one and it will be radical.

Hahaha!! Thats hilarious.

Bearchumjs said:
What about a marine betta? Gboy has one. It's beautiful.

That would be cool too! Might hide in such a large tank..but they sure are pretty!

Im thinking about kuat adding a school of 3 or 5 chromis and a goby... or is that too much?...

And also does anyone know whats the difference between a goby and a blenny?..

Back
Top Bottom