Playoff baseball!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about that Daniel Murphy though! I'm wearing his shirsey right now!

And Matt Harvey is dealing!

I said in 5 so we can loose this one. Who knocked out the #1 team in the MLB?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I said in 5 so we can loose this one. Who knocked out the #1 team in the MLB?

#1 by wins/losses? The Cubs did, but taking into account injuries, trades and postseason makeup? The Mets did when they took out the Dodgers. (At least according to most statistical projections)

#1 by wins/losses? The Cubs did, but taking into account injuries, trades and postseason makeup? The Mets did when they took out the Dodgers. (At least according to most statistical projections)

Still #1...

But who's already up 2-0?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Psh, American League baseball isn't real baseball ;)

Lol

Let's go Mets!!! 3 more!

Cubs lineup is terrifying, my heart was in my throat all night. Crazy good game!

Murphy is ridiculous right now. He's been my favorite player since he came up but he has NEVER played like this.

Hush...patriots playing good eh?

Ha, I don't give a hoot about football. Or hockey or basketball. Baseball is my sole (team) sport. I'm a "patriots fan" in the sense that I live in New England so I default to that.

So maybe it will be a 7 game series....come on cubbies you can do it!

So maybe it will be a 7 game series....come on cubbies you can do it!

Well the next 2 games are gonna be tough for the Cubs. Tomorrow they have to face deGrom who is better than Syndergaard and Harvey. After that they have Matz, who is still an unknown but has ace potential and has pitched well so far. Cubs starters for those two games are definitely at a disadvantage. Hammel and Kendrick are good, but deGrom and Matz are an ace and a potential ace by comparison. By FIP and xFIP deGrom is around as good as Arrieta and Greinke and has already out-pitched Kershaw this postseason.

Here's hoping #Murphtober continues. Let's go Mets!

Man, oh man. The jays were crushing that ball on us last night. Should be an interesting afternoon game.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom