Playoff baseball!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Double play to bring on the middle of the 5th!! Where are you sini...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was setting up the new 55 gallon and missed a few innings, I'm as big a baseball fan as it gets but I still have fishy priorities :lol:

I stopped watching for an inning, and now this?!?!?! Back to NCIS...

I stopped watching for an inning, and now this?!?!?! Back to NCIS...

Cubs played some ugly defense to set it up. But deGrom can't pitch forever.... even if he gets out of this inning someone has to pitch the 8th, Mets' non-Familia bullpen is weak :lol:

Well, statistically it's reaalllyyy looking like a KC-NY world series! Unless the Cubs can pull an '04 Red Sox but they have a HUGE disadvantage, even tomorrow. Cubs lineup is weaker against lefties, Matz is just as good as the last 3 starters the Mets have used, and their pitching options are Hammel who is decent, and Lester who hasn't been great so far and has bad numbers on short rest.

You hush....miracles happen

I'm not saying they won't. But based on all the stats and peripherals, tomorrow looks bad for the Cubs.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time a New York team lost to a longtime rival who had a historic curse-based WS drought after leading 3-0 and with Theo Epstein as the GM.

Hopefully I have better luck with my interview tomorrow than the cubs had tonight.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Dang, Estrada is dealing. If he can keep it up and the Jays don't have to hand off to the pen they might buy themselves another day.

Take your picks for tonight: Mets or Cubs?

Series - Mets
Tonight - Cubs

IMO They're just too good to go quietly. That Chi Town lineup is beastly. But the Mets pitchers have been on a beast Safari. So we shall see.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Series - Mets
Tonight - Cubs

IMO They're just too good to go quietly. That Chi Town lineup is beastly. But the Mets pitchers have been on a beast Safari. So we shall see.

I dunno, Cubs pitcher tonight is bad and the Mets pitcher tonight is a good lefty, Cubs are weaker against lefties. But then again like you say the Cubs are too good to go down that easily, you would think. Based on lineup and starting pitcher projections it's around 53/47 mets/cubs.

Royals gotta wake up them bats. Sheesh. Hes workin us over pretty good.

I dunno, Cubs pitcher tonight is bad and the Mets pitcher tonight is a good lefty, Cubs are weaker against lefties. But then again like you say the Cubs are too good to go down that easily, you would think. Based on lineup and starting pitcher projections it's around 53/47 mets/cubs.

"Good" pitches can have terrible days and "bad" pitchers can have outstanding days!! Go Cubs!!

Back
Top Bottom