Playoff baseball!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the big lady singing for you already? She should only be warming up sini. It isn't over til its over

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've been watching this team and crunched enough numbers to know when it's over. There's a reason only 5 teams have come back from 3-1 world series holes.

Familia blowing 2 saves wasnt able to be crunched by anyone. So lets play more ball.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Familia blowing 2 saves wasnt able to be crunched by anyone. So lets play more ball.

Actually it was, I was expecting it to happen. His velocity is down, his pitches aren't breaking right. He's been lucky not to blow more during the postseason and been due to regress. I didn't expect 2 saves blown but I did expect one.

Quite... you aquatic einstein, you. Hush the peanut gallery. Lol. ?

Quite... you aquatic einstein, you. Hush the peanut gallery. Lol. ?

I'm a savant about a handful of things, and an idiot about everything else. Baseball is one of the handful :lol:

We just might... Its not over just yet though.

Sinibotia- In response to your
Question... I'm not really rooting for anyone. My all star team when I was 12 was the Royals. I don't honestly like the Royals thought. Or the Mets. I can't stand any New York Teams (Im a Red Sox and Patriots fan.)

Anyway, I've been watching the series since I like baseball and wanted to see some good games. I don't care who wins as long as I get to have some fun and experience two good teams play their best against each other

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Sinibotia- In response to your
Question... I'm not really rooting for anyone. My all star team when I was 12 was the Royals. I don't honestly like the Royals thought. Or the Mets. I can't stand any New York Teams (Im a Red Sox and Patriots fan.)

Anyway, I've been watching the series since I like baseball and wanted to see some good games. I don't care who wins as long as I get to have some fun and experience two good teams play their best against each other

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Awww, how can you hate the Mets? They're not the Yankees! If anything Red Sox fans should LIKE the Mets, enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that ;) Red Sox are my AL team since I live in Maine. But the Mets are my #1 forever.

Back
Top Bottom