should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How precious! And look at his nose! I just love baby noses! :) I think I need to borrow someone's baby for an hour lol

Cute baby! Now f someone steals your phone.... They'll have 567 pics of an oscar and 674 of lil babes;)

Thanks oldscales, we are settling in somewhat. Hit the bed at 3am and woke up at 5am then 7am and now 12pm for the day. Still feel a bit exhausted but I have enough energy to get through the day.

Thank you brookster! I actually had to delete 400+ songs on my phone because I was only able to take 30 more picture! Now I only have 700 songs but it's all good! I have 10GB for pics now!

Derrick got to experience what a grocery store was today! Here he is in his car seat. This was an HDR shot taken with my Galaxy Note 3!

Derrick got to experience what a grocery store was today! Here he is in his car seat. This was an HDR shot taken with my Galaxy Note 3!

He's gorgeous! I can remember when mine were as small. He's such a cutie ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My girlfriend is waiting to be induced still could be tonight or tomorrow hopefully it's sooner rather then later iv been up for 36 hours already and still don't have a baby

All the best Daryl to the both of you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom