Video games!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets take this further: answer the following questions if it applies.

1) the earliest console you remember playing/having.

2) your favourite console pre playstation 1

3) your favourite game for that console

4) your favourite pre playstation 1 game across all consoles.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The earliest console I can remember playing was a Nintendo 64 with my cousin, we played Godzilla and would battle in big cities like NYC, LA, Chicago etc.

Caleb

Lol yes you mean rampage world tour. Yes another classic 64 game.

Actually Caliban it's not that.... I went digging and found what I think is really what we played.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430946793.155349.jpg

Caleb

Ah right! For the Nintendo? I never had one of those, just a super and a 64.

You can play all those games and more with the JXD S7800B. It's an emulator and tablet.

1. Atari 2600 and intellivision and Nintendo.

2. All of the above

3. Pitfall (2600) and dungeons and dragons (intellivision)

4. Pitfall

I also had an apple 2e with about 500 games. Nothing like green screen 8 but computer games. It had a monster 128k of ram.

I still have the original ps and my favorite games for that were all the Tekken games, the original gran tourismo. I should hook that system back up. But I gotta check if my tv has a s-video port. Hahahaha.

My kids have a wii u and a bunch of wii and wii u games. We also have an original Xbox.

I currently only play battlefield 3 on my pc while my son plays battlefield 4. My daughter loves playing team fortress 2.

I've only ever played an old Nintendo 64 in an old summer camp thing. No clue what games we played.
Any of yall play Fallout, Borderlands or Resistance (for my ps3 buddies)?

I've only ever played an old Nintendo 64 in an old summer camp thing. No clue what games we played.
Any of yall play Fallout, Borderlands or Resistance (for my ps3 buddies)?

I didn't like fallout. I need to get back and try it again but after playing Skyrim forever I felt like I was in a cartoon world. *not bashing the game* I'm still making my way through borderlands.

I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to add me.

Caleb

I didn't like fallout. I need to get back and try it again but after playing Skyrim forever I felt like I was in a cartoon world. *not bashing the game* I'm still making my way through borderlands.

I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to add me.

Caleb

Fallout is one of those games you just have to sit down and play it. Then it will slowly mutate it's way into your neurons and become a part of you. The story line is amazing if you understand all of it. There's lots of references in the new games to past ones that make it funny.

PS 3&4 superior!!! :D

When I was really REALLY young my parents had an Intellivision. Then we got an NES right when they came out, it was my birthday present. I still remember going to TRU with my dad to get it. I was really young!

Pre PS1?? But PS1 was a great console :(
Anyway all I had before the PS1 was the NES. Turned out I was a PC gamer.
My favorite NES game was Paperboy. But I was terrible at it (and recently read an article that it was brutally hard, so maybe that is why)http://www.aquariumadvice.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Back
Top Bottom