What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see a lot of people here are involved in some job related to animals. I wish I had gone that route. I am a criminal defense attorney turned teacher. More time for fishies ... and kids.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

An hour northeast of Knoxville.

This is prob what you're thinking of Brenn. ORNL is a weird, secretive place. They done a lot of work with plutonium and uranium for nuclear war type things up until after WW2. Its a science and technology place for the Department of Energy these days, home of some of the world's most powerful supercomputers including 2nd ranked Titan. I don't doubt one bit there's military stuff stowed there to this day..

Jesse
Ok. I know she rides in a helicopter to manage the land. Had to have security clearance etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I help the parents run the family ranch.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446271954.797692.jpg

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Your cow farts are warming my summers and colding my winters :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I'll join in

I'm an animal control officer in the District of Columbia. Love my job but it's mentally and physically exhausting, and emotionally draining. Compassion fatigue is not fun, but I can't imagine doing anything else. I have some pics on my phone that people here wouldn't even begin to believe, instead I'll post some good ones!View attachment 279568View attachment 279569View attachment 279570View attachment 279571

Awesome, 3 of my dogs are from WHS (y)

My kids are 22, 20, 19, 18, and 16 so I went from AmEx corporate travel agent to stay at home mom a long time ago. Four of the kids are still at home (the fifth is at Michigan State) and I also take care of our four dogs. The spouse manages/runs the mobile app team for a 'major auto insurance company'.

Back
Top Bottom